Soeur means “sisters” in French.
We named our branch with the hope
that our accessories grow intimacy with you like sisters world.
Our products are all botanically themed.
The plants enrich our sentiment values.
They bring us joy and ease our pain,
as they have been doing so all along.
We wondered how accessories can experss the values plans carry.
From shaping the flowers to dyeing them.
Everything we make is handcrafted.
The texture the only hands of craftsmen can produce is one of the appeals.
Our accessories can help you be your true self.
You can trust our accessories to represent who you are.
That is our wish.
Do you already own items you can share your sentiment values with?
We hope you will share your feelings, wishes and memories with our accessories.
The plants possess the power to do so.
No only do they bloom your appearance, they bloom on your heart as well.
- Company Name
- m.soeur Inc
- 410-1 Funaya-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto, JAPAN 604-0985
- Contact Info
- +81 75-950-8580(10:00-17:00 UTC+9)
- Business Description
- Accessory design and production, domestic/international retail, OEM
Wedding decor business
Flower sustainability industry
- Founded by Sato and Ono
- Starter a mobile shop at former Shinpukan plaza in Kyoto
- Participated in an exhibition for the first time
- Set up an atelier in Kyoto
- Opened our first Pop Up Store at LUMINE Shinjuku
- March Opened a shop at LUMINE Shinjuku
- Started selling on ZOZOTOWN
- Opened a shop at PARCO Fukuoka
- Starded designing wedding product lines
- Opened a shop at LUMINE Yokohama
- Opened m.soeur Aoyama branch
- Started partnering with wedding venues for the Wedding Bottle Light product line
- Opened a limited time shop at PARCO Nagoya (1 year)